High River, Alberta
Back to Listing
The photo dates from circa 1927 after the completion of the addition to the ranch house. The addition with its glazed porch is at the rear left hand side.
Glenbow Museum NA-460-22
Southwest view showing the 1927 addition to the original ranch house (now demolished). The open verandah along the south wall (former location of original ranch house wall) was constructed at the time of demolition.
Administered by Parks Canada