Home / Accueil

CANADIAN REGISTER SEARCH RESULTS

We're unable to display the map in this browser

Results per page: 

Total Results:  124, Page: 1 of 13

Charlotte County Gaol

123 Frederick Street, Saint Andrews, New Brunswick

The Charlotte County Gaol Provincial Historic Site consists of a two and a half storey split-faced granite building built in 1832 and situated on one of the original public town…

Dunn McQuoid House

126 Water Street, Saint Andrews, New Brunswick

The Dunn-McQuoid House Provincial Historic Site is a two and a half storey wood clapboard house, situated on a parcel of land at 126 Water Street in the town of St. Andrews.

Federal Building

Main and Water Street, Saint Andrews, New Brunswick

Located in the commercial centre of downtown St. Andrews in front of the government wharf stands the Federal Building. It is a two-storey, flat-roofed, rectangular, brick…

Fort Tipperary

69 Prince of Wales Street, St Andrews, New Brunswick

Fort Tipperary consists of the remains of a star-shaped fortification located on an approximately 1.7 ha site on Prince of Wales Street in the Town of St. Andrews. Earthworks are…

Gladstone Smith House

107 Queen Street, St. Andrews, New Brunswick

Erected in 1785, Gladstone Smith House is a small, 2 1/2 storey saltbox type house situated on a parcel of land on Queen Street, in the Town of St. Andrews.

Sheriff Andrews House

63 King Street, St. Andrews, New Brunswick

Sheriff Andrews House is an opulent brick 2-storey Adamesque Neoclassical-style residence located on the corner of King and Queen Streets in St. Andrews.

St. Andrews Blockhouse National Historic Site of Canada

1 Joes Point Road, Saint Andrews, New Brunswick

St. Andrews Blockhouse is a wooden defensive structure located on the west point of the harbour at the extreme edge of the historic town of St. Andrews, New Brunswick.

St. Andrews Blockhouse

Joe's Point Road, Saint Andrews, New Brunswick

The St. Andrews Blockhouse overlooks the harbour and waterfront of St. Andrews. It is an imposing, square, wooden defensive structure whose second floor overhangs the ground…

Charlotte County Court House

123 Frederick Street, St. Andrews, New Brunswick

Charlotte County Court House consists of a one-storey Neoclassical wood clapboard building. It is formally situated on a plot of land that is one of the original public town…

St. Andrews Historic District National Historic Site of Canada

Saint Andrews, New Brunswick

The St. Andrews Historic District comprises the original part of the present town of St. Andrews, New Brunswick. It is laid out as a grid of sixty blocks running back from the…

<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...  > >>

ADVANCED REGISTER SEARCH

Enter a keyword or search term(s)

Province / Territory

Location (city, town, township)

Jurisdiction

Postal code (first three characters)

Purpose Group

Purpose