Home / Accueil

CANADIAN REGISTER SEARCH RESULTS

We're unable to display the map in this browser

Results per page: 

Total Results:  31, Page: 1 of 4

Stone Fence

17th Street between Rosser and Princess Avenue, Princess Avenue between 17th and 18th Streets, Brandon, Manitoba

The solid Stone Fence, its roughly cut limestone walls up to 1.6 metres high and 40 centimetres wide, stretches along the east and south sides of the 100 block of 17th Street, a…

Fraser Block

1031 Rosser Avenue, Brandon, Manitoba

The Fraser Block, with its colourful off-centre Romanesque Revival front, is a distinctive presence on downtown Brandon's main street, Rosser Avenue. Built in 1890, the…

McKenzie House

436 Victoria Avenue, Brandon, Manitoba

McKenzie House, a 2½-storey brick-clad dwelling built in ca. 1901, was home for many decades to the founder and owner of A.E. McKenzie Co., a major seed supplier based in Brandon.…

Maley House

1605 Victoria Avenue, Brandon, Manitoba

Maley House, an imposing three-storey residence built in 1912 on a large corner lot on stately Victoria Avenue, is one of Brandon's most readily recognized dwellings. The Tudor…

LaPlont Block

924 Rosser Avenue, Brandon, Manitoba

The LaPlont Block, a designated municipal site, is a two-storey brick-clad commercial property in Brandon's downtown business district. The designation applies to the block's…

Brandon Central Fire Station

637 Princess Avenue, Brandon, Manitoba

Brandon's red brick Central Fire Station, with its imposing 2 1/2-storey facade and impressive tower, is a landmark on Princess Avenue in the city's downtown business district.…

Daly House

122 18th Street, Brandon, Manitoba

Daly House is a large 2 1/2 - storey brick-veneer residence, bordered by a large grassed yard to the north and several more modern homes to the south and set on a main street in a…

Zink's Grocery Store

361 1st Street, Brandon, Manitoba

The stucco-clad Zink's Grocery Store, a simple wood-frame shop with an attached residence, occupies a prominent corner on a major traffic route at the periphery of Brandon's east…

Shillinglaw House

302 Russell Street, Brandon, Manitoba

Shillinglaw House, built in 1882 in Brandon's East End, is one of the city's oldest houses. It is prominently situated on a well-treed and elevated corner lot in a residential…

A.E. McKenzie Co. Building

30-9th Street, Brandon, Manitoba

Visible for several kilometres, the seven-storey-plus A.E. McKenzie Co. Building is a notable feature of Brandon's skyline. The seed packing, warehouse and office complex, built…

<< < 1 2 3 4   > >>

ADVANCED REGISTER SEARCH

Enter a keyword or search term(s)

Province / Territory

Location (city, town, township)

Jurisdiction

Postal code (first three characters)

Purpose Group

Purpose