Home / Accueil

CANADIAN REGISTER SEARCH RESULTS

We're unable to display the map in this browser

Results per page: 

Total Results:  4, Page: 1 of 1

Drill Hall

St. Jean Avenue, Canadian Forces Base Gagetown/ Base des Forces canadiennes Gagetown, Ontario

The Drill Hall, also known as Building H12, is a basic two-storey rectangular structure with a medium pitched gable roof, surrounded on its front and side elevations by a…

St. John's Anglican Church and Graveyard

60 Broad Road, Oromocto, New Brunswick

St. John’s Anglican Church is a grayish-brown concrete block church with Gothic Revival elements, situated on grounds that include an historic Anglican graveyard. These are…

George Brown House

325 MacDonald Avenue, Oromocto, New Brunswick

Erected circa 1840, the George Brown House is a three-storey wood-frame Carpenter Gothic house situated on a parcel of land at 325 MacDonald Road in the Town of Oromocto.

Oromocto Cenotaph

MacDonald Avenue, Oromocto, New Brunswick

The Oromocto Cenotaph is a grey granite obelisk war memorial with several metal plaques attached, located in a grassed area on MacDonald Avenue in the Town of Oromocto.

 

ADVANCED REGISTER SEARCH

Enter a keyword or search term(s)

Province / Territory

Location (city, town, township)

Jurisdiction

Postal code (first three characters)

Purpose Group

Purpose