2848 Main Street
Hillsborough, New Brunswick
Back to Listing
This image shows the building on Main Steet viewed from the east. By preserving this part of Hillsborough's history, Ford's Pharmacy have further enhanced its reputation for positive community involvement.
Village of Hillsborough
This image shows a view of the northeast corner of the the former hardware store, harness shop and West's drug store, complete with a soda fountain, now Ford's Pharmacy.
The Jordan Steeves Building opens in 1907 with its first tenant, The Livingstone Hardware store
Village of Hillsborough, William Henry Steeves House Museum archives
Administered by Parks Canada