35 Highfield Street
Moncton, New Brunswick
Back to Listing
When completed in 1905, the Peters House was among the finest residences in Moncton. It stands largely unchanged today.
The Peters House, now the YWCA of Moncton, sits on the corner of Highfield Street and Campbell Street. Its most striking features are the pink sandstone, the 'beehive' turret and a parapet that emulates Peters' own brass plate designs.
One of the distinguishing Romanesque Revival elements that remains intact on the Peters House is the red brick 'beehive' turret over the main entrance.
Administered by Parks Canada