579 St-Pierre-Ouest Boulevard
Caraquet, New Brunswick
Back to Listing
Chapel after the exterior renovations and additions in 1998. Photo taken in 2006.
Chapel as it was when built circa 1840 with rectangular windows and bell tower with octagonal cupola. Photo taken in 1905 by Father Joseph Courtois, Eudist.
Fidèle Thériault Collection
Chapel after the exterior renovations in 1910. The windows are Gothic and the bell tower cupola is square. Photo taken circa 1930.
Administered by Parks Canada