567-569 Main Street
Moncton, New Brunswick
Back to Listing
The original Bank of Montreal Building is seen in an artists rendering on an 1881 map of Moncton. In c.1883, the structure is expanded to the west, doubling its size.
Once the Bank of Montreal vacated this location in 1891, J. H. Harris & Co. continued to operate it as a retail property.
The Bank of Montreal Building currently contains a long-time commercial occupant on the main floor, as well as several apartments on the upper floors.
Administered by Parks Canada